Saturday, 1 February 2014

What I did this Friday?

So today I took some pictures of what I got upto today, it was made up of working through some notes for a tutorial I was helping out in today, have some afternoon Astronomy lectures (I think 4pm Friday lectures should be banned..), and then get ready and got out for some drinks! I would say TGIF, but working at the weekends + the amount of studying I have to do means I won't be pretending I'm in a Katy Perry video this weekend!

Starting the day with some porridge and green tea, in my Cath Kidston crockery.
Trying to do some work so I can pretend to know what I'm talking about in a tutorial!
 

Nothing like some essentials to get you through 3 hours of lectures on a Friday afternoon..


 So this is the hight difference between me and my little sister (She does have heels on)!

The bar we were heading to for drinks is so pretty from the outside!

Time for cocktails...
(The pomegranate one was amazing!) 
 This is what happens when we all try to take pictures of them at the same time..
 

And the token group shot! These girls are so lovely!

It was a really fun day, and I can admit to being a bit hungover..
What about you? Looking forward to the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Super review you have share very personal things I love this get all hot news of all celeb on http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete