Saturday, 15 February 2014

Beauty Wants

So I've been trying to avoid Space NK and the Debenhams beauty floors the past few weeks, but that doesn't mean I haven't been adding a few things to the wish list (I say a few..).


So we have the Hourglass Ambient Lighting blushes, these just seem the perfect way to bring a natural flush to your cheeks. The Narcissist eyeshadow palette, 15 gorgeous colours that will take you from day to night or natural to smokey. The YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks, I'm not sure what this colour is but this would be a perfect Summer colour (come on Spring!). The consistency of these lipsticks are amazing, creamy but have a lasting power! Next we have the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders, sadly missed out on this palette but having swatched these so many times that they are the perfect way to set the make up without being matte! And lastly Kevin Aucoin Sculpting Powder I hope will one day give me the cheek bones I should have been born with!

What are you guys hoping to put in your shopping baskets this weekend?

19 comments:

  1. I've heard wonderful things about The Narcissist palette, though I believe its not out for sale yet, is it?
    It is a Beauty Want for me too!
    A YSK lipsticks is always a good choice and an amazing product to add to your collection.
    One product that I've been hearing wonders about is the new Smashbox palette, Full Exposure I believe it is named. So I would recommend you check that one out too :)
    Have an amazing day!
    http://sheseeksvictoria.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check that out, thanks for the advice! The Nars palette is on sale, but nearly sold out everywhere :(
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. I want all of these things too!

    It's so annoying how limited edition products sell out before most people can even even try to get their hands on them. The Hourglass blushes look so, so pretty.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to try the Sculpting powder too! As well as some Hourglass Products:)

    Esmé ~ CloudEsmé

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Narsicisst palette though... ahh it's so pretty! I'd love to try it out! And the YSL Rouge Voluptes sound gorgeous, but not sure I'll invest because I've been converted to Chanel Rouge Coco after buying my first one last week! x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Chanel Boy and it is my favourite lipstick, they are just so lovely!
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Ahh I want everything on this list, especially the hourglass powders! I need to curb my spending until pay day though :( x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling, so tempted to pop by Space NK after work tomorrow..
      xxx

      Delete
  6. definitely get the ambient lighting powders if you can! great wishlist

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £150 high-end skincare giveaway on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my next thing to buy! Entered the giveaway, exciting!
      xxxx

      Delete
  7. The palette looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want the Narsissist palette soooo badly! All the shades are perfect

    http://clothing-conscious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in swatching it today, just hope it doesn't sell out before the next payday..
      xxx

      Delete
  9. YSL lipsticks are just luxurious, expensive but sooo good!

    ReplyDelete