Saturday, 22 February 2014

I love your eyes the way, they look when you're uncomfortable.

So another first for me, thought I might try a little outfit shot from what I wore last night when we went to go see the Lego Movie (it was actually really really good), I'd recommend that film if you just like a good laugh (and Batman references).


  Beanie: Asos
Cardigan: New Look
T-shirt: Papermoons Band tee (from a gig)
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Topshop
Jewellery: Vintage

Yesterday was a fun day with Mexican food and getting my butt kicked playing Street Fighter. I've also had the song 'Mountain' by The Front Bottoms (hehe). But they are an awesome band from New Jersey!

Hope you guys have a great weekend! What are you doing with the best part of the week?

21 comments:

  1. You look really fantastic! I love your t-shirt and skirt :)

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Just checked out your blog! It's amazing!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!!Do you want to follow each other on GFC and Fb?
    Let me know on my blog!
    http://love4glam3.blogspot.gr/2014/02/haul5-lovie-catrice-h-etc-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mexican food too! Enchildas make me happy.

    NIKJAMESS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more of a quesadilla kinda girl, but mexican is amazing!
      xxx

      Delete
  5. I love your top dear ♥

    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely Louise, that skirt is just so so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the whole ensemble especially your red skirt <3 you llooook so pretty hun!
    There's a giveaway on my blog. Hoping you could join :)
    ❤ http://itsnicoleperez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check out your giveaway!
      xxx

      Delete
  8. Love the skirt!
    Really cute outfit.
    And love your hair!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with your skirt ♡

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is so cute xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete