Monday, 24 February 2014

Post Weekend Wants #2

So I've been about the shops this weekend and online a lot this weekend, and although I've done a wee bit of shopping I've noticed a fair amount of things I'd like. I've already made my bank balance shed some tears this year, so I might a little while until I buy these. But I thought I'd share them with you incase you you like some inspiration, or like me just love window shopping (or lusting).


So my boots are getting a little worn, and I think these boots from Topshop would be a great replacement for Spring. Practical and pretty! I've already featured the dress version of this on my last wish list, but I think this skirt is a really item that you could wear everyday, also this print is so adorable! You can't take the Astronomer out of the girl, I adore this necklace, I think it is so cute! I've seen this jumper in the flesh and it is stunning, a great on trend piece for Spring! And I do love a statement necklace, again I think this piece will be amazing for taking you into the next few seasons!

What are you guys lusting after?

29 comments:

  1. Lovely post!!thank you for your comment on my blog
    Do you want to follow each other on GFC and Fb?
    Let me know on my blog!
    http://love4glam3.blogspot.gr/2014/02/haul5-lovie-catrice-h-etc-mini-giveaway.html

    http://love4glam3.blogspot.gr/2014/02/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out for blog! Thank you!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the blue swetaer there :3
    Anyway, you studied astronomy thats why your blog url is stars and space and stuff(?) hahaha. Nice one! :)

    http://ellyseerubin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am doing my masters in Astronomy just now, so it's inspired the name :P Thanks for the lovely comment!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the blue sweater and the jupiter necklace so pretty xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Adore the jumper :) and I followed your blog! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the necklace! I'm lusting after the revlon lip balms ahhh want and need! xxx

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The revlon lip products are amazing! Go for it!
      xxx

      Delete
  6. I love the necklaces and the pastel blue jumper. :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt and the jumper!

    shannonbecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The skirt and the necklace are gorgeous :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need the skirt/dress!

    em @ lipsticklives.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great picks !! love the necklace :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That golden Saturn necklace is so cute, I love pieces like this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the leaf necklace. Great piece!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love the jumper, would be perfect for Spring! And that necklace is so pretty and dainty - items like that are so special!x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the skirt! the necklace is so beautiful x

    http://beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the skirt! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete