Monday, 10 February 2014

Post Weekend Wants

So after work yesterday I went for a little peruse of the shops, these are the things I've spotted that I'm lusting after! Maybe you'll see them at the end of the month (come on payday). 



I love these dresses from Motel Rocks, the one on the left is called the Sun Moon Stars Babydoll dress (I'm just really attracted to anything with stars on it) and I love the loose skater effect it has! I imagine with some tights and Chelsea boots it'd look stunning! The one on the right Tahnee Tea Dress, and just imagine this on a Summer's day! I love the print, it's so classic.


Although Spring is on the way, it's still freezing and miserable! So these jumpers would keep you super warm whilst still being stylish! I love the Tea Jacquard Jumper from Cath Kidston, it's such a cute print whilst still being super cosy. Now, I have a confession to make.. I'm a cat lady (I don't have my own one, but my Bf's cat Monty is pretty close, right?). This jumper from ASOS fits right in, I love the small detail on the elbow!

What are you lusting after today?

18 comments:

  1. Great post loving the outfits

    http://www.3starsabove.com/

    http://www.3starsabove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Hopefully be able to show them off at the end of the month :P xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the sun & moon dress by Motel Rocks it's very you! Such a pretty colour too! :) I am lusting after a belt at the moment I actually have my eye on the Warehouse cut out corset belt @ ASOS :) h xx

    www.krystelcouture.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I just had a look at that belt, it is stunning I can see why you are lusting after it! xxx

      Delete
  3. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's awesome! :)

    I'm your newest follower and looking forward to your next post - I've had my eye on that Motel dress for a while now... Think i'll just have to purchase it!!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I've just checked your blog out and it seems we have a love of tea in common! I'm so tempted by the Motel dress as well!

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Ohh my gosh, that tea pot sweater is adorable!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think I need it in my life!

      xxx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It's so hard to pick! Thanks for the comment!

      xxx

      Delete
  6. The tea pot sweater is adorable!

    www.steffystravelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I know, it's super cute! Thanks for the comment!

      xxxx

      Delete
  7. The Tahnee tea dress is gorgeous. I need it! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww me too, trying to resist till the end of the month!

      http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  8. Loving all of these pieces :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete