Friday, 21 February 2014

Topshop and Champagne

So last night me and some friends went to a Topshop event at the Blysthwood Hotel to see the new Spring/ Summer collection. So I took a few pictures of what we did and thought it might be quite interesting to show. It was a really good night, and great to see some pieces that I would never normally look at (some of these clothes might be in my wardrobe soon)!
Started the night at a Wetherspoons (who have the nicest china) and we had a wee glass of wine (or two..).


We then headed to the hotel and were greeted with some champagne and canopies, which were really lovely. The hotel was so beautiful inside, and I really want to go back and maybe have a cocktail there!


Then onto the clothes, the girls from Topshop outlined a couple of key trends for the Summer mostly pastels, the Boho look, the check and print and then monochrome. These are the pieces that I loved and also a picture of the model who looked stunning in a printed almost brocade style jumpsuit (if only I was taller).


This mint coloured jacket was one of my favourite things, it would look stunning on a chilly Spring day!


These shoes were stunning as well, these patent black heels would look great with anything, and I just love boots. So who could resist this gorgeous brown pair?!




Of course we posed for shots in this lovely red velvet booth! And my friend Katherine is showing of her space nails, I need to try this nail art!




Have you ever been to anything like this? What looks are you looking forward to this Summer?

22 comments:

  1. ohh i love that manicure :) its so pretty :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I really need to try that myself!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. It looks like a great event :-) I'm glad you had a good time!

    x Sarah x
    www.bowbombshell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It was so much fun!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I've never been to anything like this but would love to go! Looks like you had a great time! x

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I love your nails sweetie!

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find useful tips on fashion, beauty, style, health, personal growth and more!

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: [Beauty &Style] How To Look Well Rested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check your blog out, sounds amazing!
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a fab time! Wish our Wetherspoons was that nice!! Gorgeous clothes too, especially that mint jacket x

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think I need the mint jacket in my life!
      xx

      Delete
  6. You looked like you were having so much fun! Love your outfit. :D

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a such a fun event! The clothes look lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like so much fun! You guys look stunning in what you're wearing too! xx

    www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh looks like you have fun~ Cute shoes~
    Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´(#49)
    I hope your follow me back!
    comment to me back to keep in touch!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The black heels are so nice! Love them :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so pretty, on my wishlist now!
      xxx

      Delete
  11. Looks like a really fun event! And I love the mint jacket, perfect for a light spring coat, if we ever get some nice weather here! x

    Liv Loves...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, bring on the sunshine so we can all start wearing pretty colours!
      xxx

      Delete