So after a little bit of a blogger hiatus (work and uni got in the way), for which I am really sorry! But now I'm going to be back to posting (hopefully) daily, and responding to comments and generally just getting back involved. So I thought I'd do a little bit of a getting to know me style post, which has been really fun to write!
1. Do you have any pets?
No, my mum hates cats and my brother is allergic to dogs. But I live vicariously through the BF and his cat Monty, who hates all humans but I still want to be his friend.
2. Name 3 things physically close you you.
My laptop, which I am writing this on. My The Wonder Years hoodie, that I'm wearing. And my Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder which hasn't left my sight since I bought it, I know I'm sad. Also 'James Paterson's, Women's Murder Club' DS game. My mum loves a muder mystery!
3. Whats the weather like right now?
Well it's stop raining which is good, but windy and dry. Cloudy as well!
4. Do you drive, if so have you crashed?
No I don't, taking lessons in Summer though!
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
8 am so I can be up and ready for my lecture at 10am! I slept in yesterday though, but who doesn't love a lie in?!
6. When was the last time you showered?
Last night, as I like letting my hair air dry and then sleep with it in a bun, because I love wavy hair!
7. What was the last movie you saw?
In the cinema it was the Lego movie, which was amazingly funny. On my TV/Internet, the Producers that me, my mum and sister watched this weekend!
8. What does your last SMS / text message say?
'I moved out, too noisy because it's next to a train track...' Don't ask, it was a long silly conversation me and the BF were having!
9. What is your ring-tone?
Nothing, my phone is always on vibrate!
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
I have! I love going on holiday and travelling. Countries I've been to include France, Spain and America!
11. Do you like sushi?
I do, but normally only the veggie kind, but tried some fish ones before and it is amazing!
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Tesco or M&S. I do love me some ready meals!
13. Have you ever taken medication to fall asleep?
Nope, I sleep like a log most nights anyway. And if you ever have bother sleeping, just remember that whatever is bothering you will still be there in the morning, and be much easier to deal with on a good nights sleep!
14. How many Siblings do you have?
Two! My older brother, John and my younger sister, Michelle!
15. Do you have a desktop or Laptop?
I have a laptop, just so I can take it into uni with me. But desktops are much better for gaming!
16. How old will you be on your next birthday?
22.. Now I feel old!
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I have pretty good vision, but I have glasses for reading!
18. What colour is your hair?
Well here comes a rant. I have strawberry blonde hair *coughGINGERcough*
19. Tell me something your planning on doing today?
Making the Broccoli soup that I seen in the Sorted food video, and studying. I made a pinky promise with Rebekah to study every night from today on..
20. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday at a Youtube video, there is a Doge mod for Minecraft and the idea of this filled me with joy. But Imgur also normally brings a tear to my eye, either with something being funny or sad :(
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Cheese, just cheese and sauce. I'm pretty plain.
22. Which do you prefer Hamburgers or Cheese burgers?
Cheeseburgers, is there any other answer to this question?!
23. Have you ever had an all nighter?
Yup, once when I got a date for an exam wrong. I thought it was in a weeks time, it was the next day, que panic studying. Meh, I still passed!
24. What is your eye color?
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
No, they taste the same. I actually prefer Pepsi..
So now you know some strange things about me, I haven't tagged specific people, but I tag you to answer these questions either on your own blogs (leave the links below, I wanna read them!) or in the comments below!