Monday, 16 June 2014

Adios, Adios, I think I don't understand what that means.

So long time no talk friends! How have you all been?! 
Sorry for the long delayed absence I've not been able to blog due to exams/projects/work. But I've now finally got some time to blog again and I just thought I would show you some pictures of things I've been upto. 


Always coffee or alcohol or ice cream.


I got to see Wicked again in Glasgow, and it was amazing as the London West End and the songs have been stuck in my head for a few weeks now. I also got the see the Wonder Years who are one of my all time fav bands.  Obvs more wine (we ended up in the VIP section for Wicked). CAAAATTT and days out with the bf! A lovely pressie from one of the bestsos Christina. I'd never eaten a Chimichanga before, I would again!


My amazing art work. I spent too much time in the library that I found this funny. Beating the bf at 
Pokemon always makes me smile! Always time for a BBQ. Lovely packaging makes me smile!


Overall the past few months have been hard work in uni which didn't pay off quite the way I wanted it too, but these things happen! I've got a busy Summer to look forward too including a holiday and some reasearch and no doubt plenty of other things. I expect to be back to the Astronomy and lifestyle posts tomorrow!
So how have you guys been? Looking forward to Summer?

21 comments:

  1. A holiday sounds like just the thing for you! The packaging is seriously too cute. I can't wait for summer simpply for the warmer weather - it means more days out in the sun, more good times & memories to be made :)

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a good plan for Summer!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Holiday sounds perfect, the best thing to help clear your mind and start fresh. Your foodie posts make me jealous. I'd love to see Wicked! x

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I can't wait! Wicked was amazing, I'm sure you'd love it!
      xx

      Delete
  3. great pictures x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics, looks like some fun adventures going on. definitely looking forward to more shoreline vacations and beach and park chills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like you have a fun Summer ahead!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh love the looks of all the drinks!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so good, but my head was a bit sore in the morning!
      xx

      Delete
  7. Exams/projects/work has to come first but I'm glad you'll be back blogging more often :) The cat looks sooooo fluffy!

    x Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, you've done some really fun things :) I'd love to go and see Wicked! You must be looking forward to the holiday!

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! Wicked is amazing, you would love it!
      xx

      Delete
  10. I was looking you kind of blog from a long time finally I got your blog thanks you due to you blog I go so many help for my blog http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete