Saturday, 6 September 2014

My Topshop Wishlist

So on a slow day in the office the other week I decided to make a little list of my current wants from  Topshop (which is always loads). It's really quickly starting to feel like Autumn Winter here in Scotland even if it has just turned September, but to be honest this is my favourite time of the year! Nothing better than thick tights, woolly jumpers and a nice new pair of Chelsea boots!

This fur lined parka should keep my nice and toasty in Winter. My lovely friend Jillian bought me this jumper in pink for my birthday, and this mint version looks stunning as well! Classic black skinny jeans are a must for Winter, and these Joni style are my current favs. You can't take the astronomer out of the girl, this Motel print needs to be mine soon! These boots looked lovely in real life and sadly they didn't have them in my size, but they are just a bit a play of the classic black boot!

What do you guys think of my picks? Send me your Winter wants below and help me expand my wish list! I don't need much encouraging to buy..

19 comments:

  1. That top with the sun and moon print is so cute!

    Kris | www.love-loft-life.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute, can't wait to make a wee purchase :P

      Delete
  2. Loving all of those stuff!
    luxxveritatis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting! Have a great weekends:)
    New-York Fashion Week - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/09/new-york-fashion-week-ss-15.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you had a lovely weekend as well!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. That mint sweater is haunting me! Can't wait to own it!

      Delete
  5. I've been craving the Motel printed shirt for a while now. So perfect. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so lovely, I love monochrome!

      Delete
  6. Love those cut out boots, they're so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! I have a fur lined parka and I honestly can't survive winter without it :) Such a great item!
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that is exactly what I needed to hear :P

      Delete
  8. LOVE your blog.. and the mint jumper! :)

    I’m following you on Blog Lovin, follow me back :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wishlist:) I love your blog, it is fascinating to read about space and your posts are both interesting and easy to understand. and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you for the lovely comment, I'm just checking your blog out now! Love it!

      Delete
  10. Coming Movie And Hot News Of Celeb Click To See A Complete Movie Blog http://guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete